MyCiTi will resume normal services as of Monday, 1 June 2020.
All routes and stations will operate except the Airport route, and the Neptune and Grey stations. Although services will operate all day long, buses are still only permitted to carry 50% of their capacity to help ensure physical distancing.
The following station kiosks will also remain closed until further notice: Thibault, Paarden Eiland, Queens Beach, Sanddrift, and Montague Gardens.
Stay safe by staying home and only travel if you need to. If you do travel, please practise these safety measures to help protect yourself and others:
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth.
- Do not touch your face or mask while travelling.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before and after travelling as well as after you touch any common surfaces.
- Buses are permitted to only to carry 50% of their capacity, so please do not board a crowded bus.
- Keep as much distance from other passengers as possible Load as much as you can onto your myconnect card to avoid queuing at kiosks.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and dispose of the tissue safely in a bin.
- Do not travel if you feel sick
For more information about servives and how to stay safe, click here