Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth whenever you are in public - before, during and after travelling - to help us all stay safe from Covid-19
HOW TO USE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR MASK
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before putting your mask on.
2. Secure your mask and make sure it covers your nose and mouth properly.
3. Once home, safely remove your mask by untying it or removing the elastic from behind your ears. Do not touch the front of your mask.
4. Hold the mask by the strings/elastic, place the mask in a container or bag reserved for washing the mask and close the lid or seal the bag.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
6. Wash your mask with hot soapy water and iron when dry.
• Do not reuse your mask unless it has been washed and ironed.
• Do not share your mask.
• Do not touch your mask or face while wearing your mask.
HOW TO MAKE A FACE MASK
It's easy to make a mask. There are many videos on YouTube demonstrating how to make them. Here are a few: