Visit our Facebook page. You will see the competition post at the top of our Facebook wall.
Like the post and comment with your favourite reasons using the hashtag #ChooseMyCiTi
Follow us on social media and look out for our weekly winner announcement every Monday in October
1. The promoter is: MyCiTi whose registered office is at the 18th Floor, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard, Cape Town 8001.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees in the promotor’s service, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with MyCiTi or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/mycitibus/
6. Participants may make multiple entries but may not be awarded a prize more than once during the course of this competition.
7. Closing date for entries will be 27 October 2019. After this date; no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: - Visit the MyCiTi Facebook page and click on the pinned 31 Reasons #chooseMyCiTi competition. - Add your reason to #chooseMyCiTi in the comments section of the pinned post. - Like and share your post and feel free to tag your friends NB: ***Winners will be announced every Monday. - Only reasons placed in the comment section of the competition post during the preceding week will be considered during the weekly awarding of the prizes. - No one person may receive more than one prize during this competition.
10. The promotor, reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize/s are as follows: - The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. - The prizes are not transferable. - Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: - At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. Winners will be announced on Facebook every Monday for the month of October 2019. If the winner do not claim the prize within 14 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and may choose to have it delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes to be communicated to the MyCiTi marketing Manager.
19. The winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. MyCiTi‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
2. MyCiTi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
3. MyCiTi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.